We have some exciting events happening in both studios for this month! Check out the flyers below and make sure to RSVP to reserve your spot! (They’re filling up fast!)
Interesting Facts about Cantaloupe
– Cantaloupe is high in Vitamin A and beta-carotene which are essential to maintain healthy eyes and preventing eye diseases such as cataracts
– Cantaloupe is loaded with potassium, which helps keep our heart rate normal and helps to send oxygen to the brain making us feel calmer and more relaxed
– Cantaloupe is a folate rich food. Folate is a B vitamin which keeps us feeling energized and helps prevent anemia. This especially important in pregnant women because it promotes healthy functioning and development of cells.
– Cantaloupe is low in calories, but high in minerals and vitamins High in Fiber. Foods in high fiber make you feel full longer
– There is a lot of water in cantaloupe which means that it keeps out skin hydrated and helps to reduce wrinkles and lines
– The antioxidants in cantaloupe combined with the high amount of water helps give our skin healthy glow