Interesting Facts about Cantaloupe
– Cantaloupe is high in Vitamin A and beta-carotene which are essential to maintain healthy eyes and preventing eye diseases such as cataracts
– Cantaloupe is loaded with potassium, which helps keep our heart rate normal and helps to send oxygen to the brain making us feel calmer and more relaxed
– Cantaloupe is a folate rich food. Folate is a B vitamin which keeps us feeling energized and helps prevent anemia. This especially important in pregnant women because it promotes healthy functioning and development of cells.
– Cantaloupe is low in calories, but high in minerals and vitamins High in Fiber. Foods in high fiber make you feel full longer
– There is a lot of water in cantaloupe which means that it keeps out skin hydrated and helps to reduce wrinkles and lines
– The antioxidants in cantaloupe combined with the high amount of water helps give our skin healthy glow