- Salmon is one of the most nutritious foods on the planet!
- It is credited with helping extend life span, avoid heart attacks and fight cancer.
- Containing more than a day’s worth of vitamin D in just one serving, eating wild-caught salmon can help maintain optimal health
- Since omega-3 rich salmon is a natural anti-inflammatory, eating this delicious fish on a regular basis is a great way to keep your bones strong.
- Eating salmon has been linked to helping cure dry eye syndrome and age-related macular degeneration, the #1 cause of irreversible blindness in the U.S. and EU.
- One 4oz fillet contains 24grams of protein, 12grams of fat, and 0 carbohydrates!
Fun Fact: There are 6 species of Pacific Salmon and only 1 Atlantic Species