- The antibacterial and antiviral elements in lemon juice aid in disinfecting and cleaning foods.
- Lemons are high in Vitamin P, which strengthens blood vessels.
- Lemon juice is a diuretic meaning it helps digestive and kidney functions.
- Eating plain lemon (or drinking undiluted lemon juice) can be destructive to tooth enamel because of the acidity.
- Drinking a warm cup of water with lemon in the morning will help cleanse the system and gives a fresh start to the day.
- Eating foods that contain lemons or their juice regularly may help the skin keep a healthy glow and reduce acne.
- Fun Fact- Lemon trees can produce between 500-600 pounds of lemons during the tree’s lifetime.