- Has more beta-carotene than any other type of cabbage, Beta-carotene helps protect the health of our eyes and skin, among other things.
- Like others in the cabbage family, Bok Choy goes miles in helping our bodies fight off cancer.
- One cup of Bok Choy has half of our daily requirement for Vitamin A, C & K.
- High in fiber.
- The dietary fiber in Bok Choy, along with its vitamins reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol.
- The Vitamin K in Bok Choy has been found to promote the good health of our bones and in reducing the neuro damage in Alzheimers patients.
- High in potassium which helps the body regulate heart rate and control blood pressure.
- Has iron, which the body needs to form red blood cells.