Life indoors has the power to lift up and motivate you OR send you mentally and physically into the dumps.
Here are 10.5 easy-to-implement tips for keeping happiness close while living life indoors:
- Stay connected. Call friends and family often!
- Live with structure. Create a daily schedule for yourself.
- Get dressed up for yourself- you deserve a hot date!
- Eat a variety of nutrient-dense foods. This includes when you’re snacking! Swap out those chips for a handful of almonds, that cake for some fresh strawberries!
- Workout with your favorite trainer! Not sure what I mean? Click here to check out Nelli’s class. Want to get in on the action? Take 2 weeks of ONLINE Fitness and Yoga classes for FREE!
- Laugh often!
- Read or listen to an inspiring book. Nothing in mind? Below is a list of five of my favorite books for you to check out!
- Watch a great movie. Check out my top five below!
- Utilize meditation and deep breathing for clarity, focus and mindfulness. The breath keeps us in the here-and-now.
- Use your creativity to start a fun project! Embracing a new project has the power to motivate and inspire. If there is something you’ve been wanting to do but haven’t, give it a go! You might be surprised by how it moves you.
- Follow through with what you start. It feels good to get things done!
The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho
A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
Mindfulness by Mark Williams
12 Rules for Life by Jordan B. Peterson
Ferris Beuler’s Day Off
Silver Linings Playbook
When Harry Met Sally